Hydrogen use industrial applications
Hydrogen is also used for applications in the metal production & fabrication, methanol production, food processing and electronics sectors.
Industrial production processes which require pure hydrogen supply in the range of 20- 300 Nm3/h, are:
- Oil and fat hydrogenation
- Electronics industry
- Steel industry and metallurgy (iron reduction, blanketing gas, forming gas)
- Glass industry
- Cooling of electrical generators
- Hydrogen injection to the Natural Gas grid.
- Hydrogen enrichment for internal combustion engines which improves efficiency and reduces emissions
- Hydrogen enrichment of fuel of piston gas generators such as biogas applications
- Power plants for power generation through Fuel Cell technology.
HELBIO Hydrogen Generators of 20-300 Nm3/h are the right solution for onsite H2 production.